U.S. citizens, U.S. lawful permanent residents and citizens of certain countries are eligible for Global Entry. We've added a link at the bottom of this post that you can use to check your eligibility for the program.
Before you apply, make sure you are eligible for Global Entry. It’s easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Create a Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) account. Regardless of your age, you must have your own TTP account.
2. Log in to your TTP account and complete the application. A $100 non-refundable fee is required with each completed application.
3. After accepting your completed application and fee, CBP will review your application. If your application is conditionally approved, then your TTP account will instruct you to schedule an interview at a Global Entry Enrollment Center. Each applicant must schedule a separate interview.
4. You will need to bring your valid passport(s) and one other form of identification, such as a driver’s license or ID card to the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must present your machine readable permanent resident card.
To start your Global Entry application with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), click the link to visit the website. This notice was last modified by CBP on April 24, 2018.
You can click on the following link to read about the eligibility requirements for Global Entry. You can also visit the CBP's website to read the eligibility requirements for the program. We also recommend that you follow this link for any updates to this notice posted directly on the CBP's website.
* The following post was reproduced from an official notice from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).*